Saturday, November 10, 2007

You have got to be F***ing kidding me.

Coming it at no. 1 on the "Sony can't be that stupid can they?" list, it now seems that if your PS3 contains to much dust you void your warranty.

http://consumerist.com/consumer/sony/dust-voids-ps3-warranty-321226.php

I still can't believe it, yet in a way yes I can. After having years of trouble with Sony products, I vowed that I would not buy a PS3 until it came down in price. After this, I doubt I will get one at all. Nintendo at least cares for their customers. Microsoft makes an attempt to care, even if its not the greatest. This is what happens when a company gets to rich, and we as gamers need to draw the line and knock them down a few pegs. If there was ever a reason for a class action lawsuit, this is it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This can't be legal, can it?

I mean, dust? You're kidding, right? This bad day I've been having is just a dream, right?