Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Who you gonna call?



Not me, I'm too busy passed out on the floor from the latest bit of gaming news. I made the above pic thinking "hey wouldn't it be cool?" back before the Wii was called Wii (the Revolution). I really didn't think it would be possible. Not in a million years, the franchise was all but dead. But today, I fire up go nintendo and what do I see?

"Harold Ramis, Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd are getting back together and revisiting their roles to make a sequel to Ghostbusters 1 and 2 – in video-game form."

Thats right folks, sometimes when you let your imagination run wild, it can happen. Now if you will excuse me, the nerd part of me is flipping out, thanking the heavens above, and doing the weirdest dance you'll ever see.

Screw He-Man, get me the Ghostbusters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't cross the streams!