Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh Mario,The Pipes, The Pipes Are Calling


So, Mario Galaxy first impressions... I haven't played a game I genuinely enjoyed this much in a LONG time. Played it for about an hour and a half today. The story is the same as it always is. Peach gets kidnapped, you have to go save her, to get a cake (more than likely a cake, but if you gave me a cake for rescuing you from a turtle that was twice my size, I'd throw you back to the damn lizards). The controls of course take some getting used to, I keep trying to hit b trigger to butt stop and end up shooting candy at things, but I'll adapt. The only thing I don't like so far is they didn't keep the Japanese STAR GET! Replacing it is YOU GOT A STAR. Ok, so I like my engrish. But so far, this seems to be everything you could want out of a true Super Mario 64 sequel.

No comments: