Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Why I don't watch DBZ.


My friends love DBZ, a LOT. I really don't understand why. No, really I have no freaking clue why that damned cartoon got so much freaking money from American kids. I like anime to be short, simple, and to the point. Dragon Ball (Z; GT; Super; Turbo; Salvation; and anything else they could come up with) is none of those things. I also like it when they don't take five minutes at the beginning and ending of the episode to go over WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST EPISODE, and WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT EPISODE! I also don't like an entire episode to involve two characters screaming at each other. Hell I like being able to tell who the **** is who, shit man, they all look the same to me. The people that watch Dragon Ball are the same idots that thought Bo Bo Bo Bo (for gods' sakes we get it, some dipshit in japan thought that repeating "Bo" over and over was f'ing hilarious) was an awesome anime. Kids, shut off the cartoon network go out and find some REAL anime. Just don't come crying to me when Vampire Hunter D beats the living shit out of Goku in your nightmares. So how many reasons could I come up with? Yes, over 9000, but I won't. I'll just leave you with this fact that will leave the DBZ fanboys screaming in horror. That picture you see on your left, the douchebag right there, yeah that guy is playing Goku in the official DBZ movie.